Having A PCR Test in Tooting If You Don’t Have Covid-19 Symptoms:
You can have Covid-19 screening or PCR at PCR Test Centre if:
- If you were in contact with any Covid-19 patient
- Your doctor or some other health professional wants you to have this test
- You are going to participate in a Govt. pilot project
- You want to get confirmation of being Covid-19 positive
- Your first test was not clear and you want to have a second screening
- You want to have a tooting PCR test because your loved one is Covid positive
The Process of PCR Test in Tooting:
In PCR test tooting, an expert inserts a cotton swab in the patient’s nasal cavity through the nose. The swab collects tissues from the nasopharyngeal tract and professionals test these tissues in the lab to detect infection.
The purpose of the PCR swab test is to find the virus antigens as their presence means the tested person is Covid positive or he or she is infected. The tooting PCR test is an reliable way to analyze the virus DNA, unlike other rapid techniques for testing Covid. This test gives you accurate results.
The Fit to Fly Certificate is mandatory according to various airlines, and you get it only after the PCR testing. The certificate proves that you are not Covid infected and are eligible for travel.
So, if you are planning to travel by airplane, Book PCR test tooting to avoid any inconvenience at the airport. A timely test can help you reach your destination without any delay. Other than tooting, we also provide our services in Mitcham, Clapham, Colliers Wood, Balham, and Croydon.